How we Do It
Within private treatment rooms in a relaxed atmosphere we have time to listen to you. We will ask you for all relevant information regarding your problem and identify the expectations you may have from treatment. We then perform a thorough examination to assess not only the problem area, but also any other areas which may be contributing to the symptoms. The diagnosis and possible outcomes are discussed with you. Treatment will begin as part of this initial consultation.
Numerous options are available, tailored to you as an individual
- Progressive exercise advice to assist optimum recovery
- Mobilisations of joints and soft tissue manipulation
- Electrotherapy, ie. Ultrasound
- Orthopaedic supports, taping and strapping
- Advice on self-help techniques
- Ergonomic advice
- Postural advice
- Advice on prevention of further recurrence of the injury
Your individual treatment plan will comprise of a combination of the above, and will be adjusted as your symptoms change.